How effective is your online presence? Does your website accurately convey your company brand?
Your website should be the cornerstone of your online marketing strategies. It can be your most powerful lead-generation tool. And help you build a strong brand and connect with customers.
Business Website Tips:
- Have a call-to-action. Be sure your website visitors know what to do next.
- Websites don’t have to be flashy, but they do need to be professional. Make sure it fits your business image.
- Your website needs to be optimized for search engines; however the content should be written for people. Keywords within the content are important, but keyword stuffing is a bad idea.
- Change your content regularly. Providing fresh, informative content for visitors will encourage them to return to your site.
- It’s a good idea to have a separate landing page for your major products or services. For example, if you manufacture and service widgets, you should a landing page for widget manufacturing and another landing page for servicing widgets.
- Make sure your website reflects your offline brand.
- For more online marketing tips and tricks subscribe to our eNewsletter.